Jordan Creek Parkway - Lehigh County
Jordan Creek Greenway - The Link Trail Network
DIRECTIONS:
GPS Coordinates 40.61885, -75.47739
| Jordan Park Parking (There is a much larger lot to the left from the entrance.) |
TRAIL MAP:
Jordan Creek Greenway Project Status Map 2023 - Delaware & Lehigh
DISTANCES:
Jordan Creek Greenway Trail - 7.2 miles
Together with Saucon and Upper Bucks Rail Trail
Bike - 22.6 miles
Hike - 2 miles
THE BIKE:
| From where I parked straight to the trail along Jordan Creek then left. |
| The path soon comes up on this very busy road crossing where you turn right ... |
| ... on the bridge ... |
| ... over Jordan Creek. |
| Crossing left on the crosswalk (no pedestrian lights, just traffic lights) ... |
| ... the right back on to the path just before the other side of the bridge. |
| From here the path will become more remote. |
| A whole network of mountain bike trails along the way. I would be coming down off of this one later, walking the bike not riding. I'd break my neck for sure riding mountain bike trails. |
| Jordan Creek Community Garden |
| Through Jordan Creek Parkway ... |
| ... where the trail ends. There is a disconnected completed section farther west but eventually the trail is supposed to go all the way to Trexler Nature Preserve. |
| Heading back. |
| I took one of the ridable-for-me mountain bike trails to the left ... |
| ... then walked the bike on a single track trail to the right along Jordan Creek. |
| This took me back to the greenway trail. |
| Back through that intersection. |
| Going back through Jordan Park I passed where I had parked and continued on to ... |
| ... the crossing at Sumner Avenue. From here it's on roads for a distance to a short stretch of greenway along Jordan Meadows so I decided it wasn't worth it and turned back. |
| Back to where I parked up ahead on the left. |
No comments:
Post a Comment